Terms and conditions
1. All our events are live, and recordings are not made available after the sessions.
2. After you pay and register for an event, you will receive a
welcome email with a private Zoom link. Please don't share this with
anyone who hasn't formally signed up. Our
events have limited capacity
to ensure their quality.
3. Due to the nature of our events, we can't offer refunds in case of cancellation once a booking has been made. If you can't attend an event you have paid for, or if you have missed it for unforseen circumstances, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to accommodate you in the next event of your preference.
4. The personal data provided during the payment and registration process are necessary for the fulfillment of our services.
5. Qesher will process this data for accounting purposes and for the necessary communication with its clients. The personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to third parties.
6. Qesher will delete all personal data after the expiration of the period of 3 years required for the storage of personal data.